It seems to be that with the renovations we had I have been blogging about a few solutions we found along the way. As I mentioned on this past post we recently got new windows and balcony doors installed. With that it came the challenge to adjust out window treatments.
Today I am showing you how I added privacy to the upper window of our new balcony door that has now a metal frame. I also mentioned the limitations we have when it comes to using hardware. No drilling.
This is the valance we already had on our old window. It is up again. This time I used a small extension rod. It's holding it nicely!
"Tailoring courses for your personal growth and fulfillment".
Subscribe using the form below and receive my posts via email!